Working Together Since 2010
The mission of the citizen-led Boise Forest Coalition is to provide the Boise National Forest with management recommendations that:
- Are developed through consensus decisions involving all members of the Coalition;
- Address natural resource, economic, recreational, and societal needs;
- Are compatible with Forest Plan direction including implementation of the Forest's Wildlife and Aquatic Conservation Strategies;
- Are economically realistic;
- Promote future collaboration during implementation and monitoring.